You must have heard about Giza great pyramid, it is amazing in its own right. Just like Indian civilization, Egypt is very old and the remains of ancient civilization. There are 138 pyramids in Egypt, and only the Great Pyramid of Giza in Cairo is in the list of seven wonders of the ancient world. This is the only such monument in the seven ancient wonders of the world that could not even finish the time. The pyramids of Egypt are monuments built for the then emperors there, in which the bodies of the kings are buried and kept safe. These dead bodies are called Mummy. Not only were the dead bodies of them buried, but their dead bodies were buried with them along with their food items, clothes, jewelry, utensils, music instruments, weapons, animals and many times. Everyone knows about their vastness, but there are some interesting facts related to them, which you will be surprised.
1. This pyramid is 450 feet high. For 43 centuries it was the tallest structure in the world. But in the 19th century, its height record broke. Its premises spread over 13 acres, which is about 16 football grounds. It is made up of 25 lakh limestone segments, each of which weighs between 2 to 30 tons. The Great Pyramid has been built with such a great trend that even existing techniques can not even produce such a piece.
2. If the length, height, and angles of the Great Pyramid edges are measured, different things related to the Earth can be accurately calculated.
3. The stones are used in the Great Pyramid in such a way that the temperature inside it is always constant and the average temperature of the Earth remains at 20 degrees Celsius. If its stones are cut into 30 cm thick pieces, then they can form a wall of a meter high around France.
4. Evidence suggests that it was built around 2560 BC as the tomb of the fourth ruler of Egypt’s ruler khufu. It takes about 23 years to build it.
5. Ball and Socket have been made in the four corners of the pyramid so that the heat is protected from the spread and earthquake.
6. This Great Pyramid of Egypt has often been questioned? that how did the Egyptians of the modern tools, without any machines, reach the height of huge stone pieces at 450 feet high and completed this huge project in just 23 years?Pyramid expert Ivan Haddington calculated the calculation that if this happened, it would be necessary for dozens of workers to keep a stone block in every second minute during the 10 hours of work every day in 365 days of the year. Was this possible? Egyptians used the pyramid to explore the motion of the Earth and the velocity of light in the orbit of the observatory, calendar, sunald and sun.
8. According to experts, the Stone blocks outside the pyramid have been properly scaled and fit that even a blade can not be inserted into the joints. Several celestial bodies have also been found in the construction of pyramids of Egypt, such that the three pyramids are in the right direction of the three stars of the orrian zodiac. Over the years scientists have been trying to find the secret of these pyramids, but no success has been done so far.
9. Pyramid is also called the birth stroke of mathematics, in which the future can be computed.
10. Giza largest pyramid was 146 meters high. The top 10 meters have now fallen. Its base is about 54 or 55 thousand meters.
11. Some people also talk of magical influences located in the pyramids which have an auspicious effect on human health.